January 23, 2009

Everyday Photos

One of my resolutions this year is to take more everyday type photos and to capture more of the details of our happy little life here. There are so many funny things the kids do right now...little idiosyncrasies that would probably be forgotten without a photo.

Like this funny one of my Brady dancing in the car...he's constantly making that hilarious face when he "dances" and cracks us up everytime.

Or this one of my boys pulling and pushing the wagon back and forth while we were playing outside...a very common game they play together.

Jackson playing with one of his favorite toys....

Brady enjoying his breakfast of choice... :) These are the kinds of things I want to remember. I hope you'll join me in taking more everyday photos this year. I'd love to see some that you've taken recently too, so link me up if you have any. And have a great weekend! :)

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

Good for you! I love "everyday" photos more than anything.

Cynthia Baldwin said...

Ever since I started this photo of the day album, I've been looking at things a different way - I'm finding that the everyday photos are truly where the "real" stories fo our family come to life! Thanks for sharing your pics with us.

Corey W. said...

super adorable boys! I too took some photos of my kids playing outside the other day...though they aren't nearly as good as yours! mine are on my blog www.mysimplelittleblog.blogspot.com

happy weekend!