August 4, 2009

Summer's Almost Over!

Maggie and I are sharing blog duty this week and we thought it might be fun to talk about all things summer. It's hard to believe summer is already almost over...it always flies by way too quickly! I think I saw that some kids are already back in school?! My oldest starts Kindergarten on the 24th, so I'm relishing these last days of summer for sure! :)

Anyway, in the spirit of getting all those summer photos scrapped before you're snapping "Back to School" photos, I snagged some amazing summer layouts from the member gallery to inspire you.

I always love gluestickgirl's use of embellishments...look at all those little bits of goodness on this layout!

Cute new papers from Lily Bee and an adorable summer photo...love this layout from katrina!


Don't forget to scrap the non-sun related summer things too! Check out this great summer reading layout from Linda Sobolewski...


2-pagers are such a challenge for me...Reyasunshine makes it look so easy! Check out all those photos!


This layout from amyjk totally caught my eye in the gallery! The summery color combo is so bright and fun and I adore the way she used the yellow paint.

Here are a few of my personal favorite summer layouts...
This one is from way back in 2006!




Check out the member gallery for even more summer inspiration and stay tuned for more summer goodness here on the blog for the rest of the week :)

1 comment:

*reyanna* said...

These are all awesome! :D Great inspiration.

Oh, and thank you for posting mine... made my day. :)