October 31, 2009

Pop Dot Examples

Thanks for playing the Pop-Dot Challenge with use this week!!

Lisa and I both participated in the challenge along with you all:) Here's our examples:





I love how Lisa popped up all of her little circles. From what I spy MOST of this layout can be made from the November kit.


I used the foam tape and popped up several bits of this little card ALSO using left overs from the November Kit.

We both used that same paper from October afternoon for our examples! Great minds think alike!

Thanks to everyone for participating in our challenge this BUSY week. There were lots of great entries! I used random.org to pick a winner and the winner is Cari (cskuse) Cari send an email to info@studiocalico.com and let them know you won a $5 GC from the blog!

2 comments:

Mandie said...

love that layout from lisa! joy, your card is so cute!

kathleen said...

OMG....love the card and that layout is yummy!!!!!