December 17, 2009

My Five, High Five, Wow Five!!

I'm so excited about the '5' challenge layouts that I've seen so far--some really good stuff going on, ladies! I'm going to post links rather than pictures in hopes you'll stop by and leave a little love for each one.

Heather's: Christmas Crafting
Laura's: Here's To Good Friends
Erika's: Five Friends

Very inspiring, just what I needed to get my own layout done!


I challenged myself to pull out five patterned papers: red dot, red gingham, green dot, woodgrain and the little snip of edging from a sass paper. I wanted to use five scraps, too: the monsters, the addition card, the envelope, the number stickers & the happiness rub on. Add a few photos, a little mist, a little stitching and done. A few more minutes than five--but still really quick!

Remember that you have until Saturday--I bet you can find a few minutes here or there to get your name into the hat for a $5 Studio Calico treat. ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good day !.
might , probably curious to know how one can make real money .
There is no initial capital needed You may commense to get income with as small sum of money as 20-100 dollars.

AimTrust is what you haven`t ever dreamt of such a chance to become rich
The firm represents an offshore structure with advanced asset management technologies in production and delivery of pipes for oil and gas.

It is based in Panama with offices everywhere: In USA, Canada, Cyprus.
Do you want to become a happy investor?
That`s your choice That`s what you really need!

I feel good, I started to get income with the help of this company,
and I invite you to do the same. If it gets down to select a proper companion who uses your money in a right way - that`s it!.
I take now up to 2G every day, and my first investment was 500 dollars only!
It`s easy to get involved , just click this link http://dyvozoziw.ibnsites.com/aryquku.html
and lucky you`re! Let`s take this option together to get rid of nastiness of the life