January 6, 2010

Just a Little SC Gallery Inspiration

I'll admit it, when I go looking for scrappy inspiration, I can really look no further than the Studio Calico member gallery. There are so many different styles, so many different points of view, it's amazing that we're all using the same products!

It was love at first sight with this layout from Kelly. Of course I'm really loving the use of SC Home Front + famous kraft paper in this layout...and the edging on the photo is subtle but really nice in that creamy color. I'm also a lover of lists, so how could I resist?


An oldie but a goodie, this layout from Stephanie is to.die.for. I love the Basic Grey (I love pretty much everything they do), the simple layout and the splashes of yellow and green. That little misted chipboard house is pretty flippin' cute, too. She totally rocked the Marketplace kit.


And this lovely gem from Margrethe...it's a simple layout, but with that background paper, it's stunning. I am really digging the "hanging" stitched circles, and the blue-green and silvery colors. Fabulous.



And I can't help but love this layout from Christina. She made fantastic use of the button stamps and the carter alphabet. I'm also loving the paint splatters, the round-the-page journaling and the self portrait, not to mention all of the fun edges she added.


This layout from Aimee, what can I say? It's perfection. She used Orchestra, December's kit, and I can't get over how cute those letters and that banner are. I'm also loving her teeny handwriting, her misting, the coffee cup stamp and the stitching.


And last but not least, I couldn't go without pointing out my favorite DT layout as of late. Miss Emily wowed me with this fantastic Home Front layout....there really are no words to describe how great it is. The colors are fantastic, I love the paint, the stitching and especially the white space.


So that's it! A little look at what inspires me around the Studio. Happy Wednesday!

xoxo,

Steph W

6 comments:

conchita said...

Happy New Year 2010!!!!
I love its!!!
hugs

Stephanie Baxter said...

Awww, thanks for showing one of my layouts, Steph...that's so sweet! But a big smile on my face!

MichelleB said...

Fabulous pages! Love them!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for featuring my layout! :)

Angela W said...

Awesome layouts! I still plan on doing a 2010 goals page for myself!

jenney said...

Such beautiful inspiration! Thanks!