August 21, 2010

the sneaks have started!!!





Not long now until you get to feast your eyes on the September kit, Back 40 (a personal favorite of mine)!!!

It's that time...sneaks are starting to show up on DT blogs, and I thought I'd share some.

Emily Pitts shares some glimpses, including the one below, on her blog post HERE.
Here is one by Nicole Harper. See others on THIS post.

I (stephanie) shared a variety of sneaks on this post from last week.

I spied this pretty sneak on Kelly Purkey's blog:



I got super excited when I saw this on Waleska's blog...how awesome do her creations look?



Last but not least, our new team member Kimberly posted a few vibrant peeks in this post, including this one:


Keep your eyes peeled in the coming days, you are sure to see MANY more fabulous sneak peeks!
Happy Saturday...
xo
s

3 comments:

AllyW said...

Yummy yummy sneaks! Love them all. I'm really loving the jute going across Emilys page.

Daisy Warriors said...

Lovely blog youu have

Daisy Warriors said...

Niice share